Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Air Conditioning and Ventilation System
Guidelines for the Operation and Management of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems in Offices and Public Places During the Epidemic of New Coronary Pneumonia
First, the purpose
In order to ensure the safe and reasonable use of air-conditioning and ventilation systems in offices and public places during the epidemic, to prevent the spread and spread of the new crown pneumonia epidemic caused by the opening of air-conditioning and ventilation systems, and to maximize the protection of users, this guideline is specially formulated.
Second, operation requirements
1. When the air-conditioning and ventilation system is an all-air system, the return air valve should be closed and the fresh air mode should be used for operation.
2. When the air-conditioning and ventilation system is a fan coil unit plus a fresh air system, the following conditions shall be met:
(1) It should be ensured that the fresh air is directly taken from the outside, and it is forbidden to take the air from the machine room, corridor and ceiling;
(2) Ensure the normal operation of the exhaust system;
(3) For large-depth rooms, measures should be taken to ensure the ventilation of the internal area;
(4) The fresh air system should run all day.
3. When the air-conditioning ventilation system is a fan-coil system without fresh air (similar to household split-type air conditioners), the door should be opened or open windows to increase air circulation.
Third, management requirements
1. The fresh air outlet and its surrounding environment must be clean to ensure that the fresh air is not polluted.
2. For shopping malls, office buildings and other places with a large flow of people, regardless of whether the air-conditioning system is in use or not, the room should be fully ventilated; and, after get off work every day, the fresh air and exhaust systems should continue to run for one hour. Comprehensive ventilation to ensure fresh indoor air.
3. In densely populated places, ventilation should be increased by opening doors or windows, and staff should wear masks at the same time.
4. It is recommended to turn off the humidification function of the air conditioning and ventilation system.
5. Strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of the condensate pan and cooling water of the fan coil unit.
6. The U-shaped pipes of sewer pipes, water seals of air treatment devices, bathroom floor drains, and condensate drain pipes of air-conditioning units should be checked regularly, and water should be replenished in time when there is a shortage of water to avoid air mixing between different floors.
7. When the following situations occur in the place, the air-conditioning and ventilation system should be stopped:
(1) Discovery of suspected or confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus;
(2) The type and air supply range of the central air-conditioning and ventilation system are not clear.
8. The cleaning and disinfection of air-conditioning and ventilation systems shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Routine cleaning and disinfection of air conditioning and ventilation systems should meet the requirements of the "Code for Cleaning and Disinfection of Centralized Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems in Public Places" (WS/T 396-2012). 250mg/L~500mg/L chlorine (bromine) or chlorine dioxide disinfectant can be used for Spray, soak or wipe for 10min~30min. For metal parts that need to be sterilized, it is recommended to choose quaternary ammonium salt disinfectant first.
(2) When a confirmed case or suspected case of new coronary pneumonia is found, under the guidance of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the air-conditioning and ventilation system will be disinfected and cleaned, and it can be restarted after passing the hygienic evaluation.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.