Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
VENTECH research and development plus a strict quality control program have been fundamental to our growth, success and reputation.
Manufacture and installation process of angle iron flange air duct
1. Material entry preparation
(1) The materials entering the project must meet the project quality regulations and technical requirements. The steel nameplate is clearly visible, and the relevant certificates, inspection reports, and factory certificates are complete.
(2) The galvanized steel sheets should be kept in good condition when they enter the site, to avoid bumping and damage, and should be placed in storage neatly for management.
(3) The materials entering the site should be well protected to avoid pollution, rain and other measures.
2. Angle steel blanking, drilling, flange production
(1) Angle steel blanking
u The blanking of the angle steel flange is welded by four angle steels. When cutting the line, it should be noted that the inner diameter of the welded flange cannot be smaller than the outer diameter of the air duct.
u Use a cutting machine to cut according to the line. For the production of flanges and hanger bases, the cutting and welding sites should be separated from the air duct production site. After the iron components are oiled and dried, they can be assembled and installed.
(2) Angle steel hole punching, flange welding
l After cutting and straightening, put it on the punching machine to impact the rivet holes, bolt holes, and hole distance. The high-pressure system should not be greater than 100 mm. Medium and low pressure systems should not be larger than 150 mm;
l Burr grinding
l The punched angle steel is placed on the welding platform for welding, and it is clamped and flattened according to the molds of various specifications during welding. The weld of the air duct flange should be well fused, full, free of false welding and holes. The allowable deviation of the flatness of the flange is 2mm. The screw hole arrangement of the same specification flange processed in the same batch should be consistent and interchangeable.
l Flange derusting;
l Spray paint on the flange. The surface of the flange is sprayed evenly without tear marks.
3. Galvanized sheet blanking, air duct assembly
(1) Galvanized steel upper gantry frame.
(2) Galvanized steel sheet blanking. Before blanking, check whether the grade, thickness and surface quality of the steel sheet comply with relevant regulations. Before cutting, check whether the cutting equipment is operating normally, and proceed under safe conditions. When processing galvanized steel air ducts, avoid damaging the galvanized layer, and the damaged parts (such as bites, folds, riveting, etc.) should be painted with high-quality paint twice.
(3) The flange of the galvanized steel plate should be flat and close to the flange, and its width should be consistent and not less than 6mm. There should be no cracks and holes in the seams and corners.
(4) The folding edge of galvanized steel sheet should be straight, and the bending degree should not be greater than 5/1000;
(5) The splicing of air ducts shall not have horizontal seams, and the longitudinal seams shall be minimized. When the width of the bottom edge of the rectangular air duct is equal to or less than 800mm, there shall be no longitudinal seam at the bottom edge.
(6) The opening of the finished air duct needs to be sealed with plastic film and tape. The air duct sub-system is placed in the finished product warehouse, and the seal is removed after being transported to the site during installation. If there is dust in the air duct, it should be cleaned again before installation. For the air duct that has not been installed, the opening of this section of the air duct should be sealed with a galvanized sheet and a seal to prevent dust from entering the air duct.
(7) The flange installation of the air duct should be tightly connected and firm. The gasket material of the air duct flange shall meet the requirements of the system function, and the thickness shall not be less than 3mm. The gasket should not protrude into the pipe, nor should it protrude out of the flange.
(8) The technical quality review shall be carried out before the riveting of the air duct and the flange. After the quality is qualified, put the flange on the air duct. The folding line of the air duct should be perpendicular to the plane of the flange, and then use hydraulic rivet pliers or manual eye pliers to rivet the air duct with rivets and turn the edges around. The flanging should be flat and not less than 6mm. The four corners should be flattened and there should be no gaps to avoid air leakage.
(9) The air duct is connected to the corner of the flange.
(10) Different specifications of air ducts use different specifications of rivets. The flange production should check the geometric dimensions and find out the flatness. The allowable deviation of the flange flatness is 2mm. For the flanges of the same size, uniform production and uniform drilling ensure that the flanges are interchangeable.
Copyright © 2019 Yingde Ventech Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.