VENTECH Laser Cutting Machine adopts humanized operation platform, advanced DSP digital control technology, stable laser power supply, convenient USB data transmission application, and large usable area to meet the demand of enterprise large format cutting processing and engraving. The motion part adopts high-quality imported linear guide and high-speed stepping motor to ensure processing accuracy and running speed, and has two options of single and double laser heads to improve processing efficiency.
Note: A variety of different sizes of working width supply, according to the size of the material that customers need to cut different, to provide suitable laser cutting machine model products, and at the same time can be customized according to different customer needs. Customer service can be consulted for detailed information
Laser cutting machine is an automatic laser system with CNC controller. The laser cutting machine is a laser beam emitted from the laser, which is focused into a high power density laser beam by the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece, causing the workpiece to reach its melting or boiling point, while a high-pressure gas coaxial to the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.
Laser cutting process is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam, with high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting pattern restrictions, automatic layout to save material, smooth kerf, low processing costs, etc., will gradually improve or replace the traditional metal cutting process equipment
Laser cutting is achieved by applying the high power density energy generated by the focused laser. Under the control of a computer, the laser is discharged by pulses, thus outputting a controlled repetitive high frequency pulse laser, forming a certain frequency, certain pulse width beam, which is conducted and reflected by the optical path and focused on the surface of the processed object through a focusing lens set, forming a fine, high energy density spot, the focal spot is located near the surface to be processed, melting or vaporizing the processed material with instant high temperature. The focal spot is located near the surface to be processed, melting or vaporizing the material to be processed with instant high temperature.
Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sparks a tiny hole on the surface of the object, and under computer control, the laser processing head and the material to be processed are spotted in a continuous relative motion according to a pre-plotted figure, so that the object is processed into the desired shape.
The process parameters (cutting speed, laser power, gas pressure, etc.) and motion trajectory during the cutting are controlled by the CNC system, and the slag at the cut is blown away by a certain pressure of auxiliary gas.
With the development of laser cutting technology, laser cutting is used in a wider and wider range of fields, and more and more materials are applicable. But different materials have different characteristics, so there are different things to pay attention to when using laser cutting.
Fiber laser cutting systems capable of cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, mild steel, tool steel, spring steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, alloys, titanium, iron, brass, manganese, chromium, nickel, cobalt, lead and many more metals.
CO2 laser cutting systems are capable of cutting wood, MDF, plywood, particle board, acrylic, plastic, PMMA, leather, fabric, cardboard, paper, rubber, depron foam, wood veneer, wood paper, EPM, alligator foam, polyester (PES), polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PUR), neoprene, textiles, bamboo, ivory, carbon fiber, beryllium oxide Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyvinyl butyral (PVB), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE / Teflon), phenolic or epoxy resins, and any material containing halogens (fluorine, astatine, iodine, chlorine, bromine).
1. High precision: It is suitable for the cutting of precision parts and the fine cutting of various craft words and paintings.
2. Fast speed: it is more than 100 times of wire cutting.
3. Small heat-affected zone, not easy to deformation. The cut is flat and beautiful, without post-processing.
4. Cost-effective: the price is only 1/3 of similar performance CO2 laser cutting machine, and the same efficacy of CNC punching machine 2 / 5.
5. The use of very low cost: only 1/8 to 1/10 of similar CO2 laser laser cutting machine.
6. The follow-up maintenance costs are very low: only 1/10 to 1/15 of similar CO2 laser cutting machine, and the same efficacy of CNC punching machine 1/3 to 1/4.
7. Stable performance, to ensure continuous production. Solid-state YAG laser is one of the most stable and mature products in the laser field.
The machines are expensive and the associated maintenance costs such as because of accessories and consumables are very high. The running costs are high in actual use.
When cutting, the gas consumption is high (especially when cutting with nitrogen) because of the fine fiber cut.
In addition, fiber laser cutting machines are difficult or even impossible to cut highly reflective materials such as aluminum and copper plates, as well as cutting thick plates. The time is very slow.
How to Care & Maintenance Laser Cutting Machine?
1. The replacement of circulating water and tank cleaning: before the machine work must ensure that the laser tube is full of circulating water, the quality of circulating water and water temperature directly affect the service life of the laser tube. So to regularly replace the circulating water and cleaning of the water tank. This is best carried out once a week.
2.The fan cleaning: the machine in the fan for a long time, will make the fan inside the accumulation of a lot of solid dust, so that the fan produces a lot of noise, but also not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When there is a fan suction power is not enough to exhaust smoke, it is necessary to clean the fan.
3.The lens cleaning: the machine will have some reflective and focusing mirrors. Laser is reflected through these lenses, focused from the laser head emitted. The lens is easy to get dust or other pollutants, resulting in the loss of laser or lens damage. So the lenses are cleaned daily. While cleaning, please note that: 1. the lens should be gently wiped, not to damage the surface coating; 2. the wiping process should be gently held and placed to prevent falling; 3. the focus mirror installation, please be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. The guide rail cleaning: guide rail, linear axis as one of the core components of the equipment, its function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure that the machine has high processing accuracy, the requirements of its guide rail, linear has a high degree of guidance accuracy and good stability of movement. Equipment in the process of operation, due to the processed parts in the processing will produce a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke, based on these smoke and dust deposited in large quantities for a long time on the surface of the guide rail, linear axis, the processing accuracy of the equipment has a great impact, and will form in the guide rail linear axis surface corrosion points, shorten the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine guide once every half month. Before cleaning to turn off the machine.
5. Screws, couplings tightening: motion system in the work of a period of time, the movement of the connection of the screws, couplings will produce loose, will affect the smoothness of mechanical movement, so in the operation of the machine to observe the transmission components have no strange noise or abnormalities, found that the problem should be timely solid and maintenance. At the same time the machine should be after a period of time with tools to strengthen the screws one by one. The first solid should be about a month after the use of the equipment.
6. The inspection of the light path: the machine's light path system is completed by the reflection of the reflector and focusing mirror focus together, in the light path of the focusing mirror does not have the problem of offset, but the three reflectors are fixed by the mechanical part, the possibility of offset, although usually does not occur offset, but it is recommended that the user must check the light path before each work is normal.
VENTECH Laser Cutting Machine
If you are looking for the right Laser Cutting Machine, I would recommend the VENTECH Laser Cutting Machine for you.
As a professional Laser Cutting Machine manufacturer, VENTECH has a wide range of Laser Cutting Machine for you to choose from. Not only is the Laser Cutting Machine available, but VENTECH has other Duct Board Cutting Machine and Insulation Cutting Machine to choose from.
The Features of VENTECH Laser Cutting Machine
1. A variety of different width size demand supply, and can be customized according to different customer needs
2. Imported high-speed linear motion guide, to ensure the accuracy of laser operation.
3. Equipped with imported lenses from the world's top companies, the lens has small energy loss, high reflectivity, strong focus, friction resistance, not easy to burst.
4. Efficient carving and cutting separation independent operation system
5. Equipped with up and down following extraction system, using a strong smoking system to ensure that cutting acrylic, organic glass, wood and other materials do not catch fire, the maximum exhaust gas excluded to the outside, while reducing indoor environmental pollution.
6. Features small cutting slit, fast speed and high precision
7. The international leading motion control system
8. It can work offline and is compatible with related software including CAD, Coreldraw, Photoshop, etc., and can be upgraded according to the needs of production with unlimited space.
VENTECH also has a custom product service. Welcome to learn more products and customization information. Hope to build business relationship with you!