Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Gradual pre-installation of air conditioning ducting
Although there are many ways to air conditioning the interior of the house, the plumbing system is the most effective, although it needs to work. However, this is not an overly traumatic process. The pre-installation of air conditioning pipes does not take more than two or three days.
In order to make everything smooth, the installation must be carried out by HVAC technicians and professionals, who will work in a process that can be divided into eight aspects:
1. First of all, study the house to determine what power is needed, and close all details of the planning: materials to be used, pipe meters required according to the distribution and direction of the house, etc. At this time, professionals must convey the choice to the owner and solve all their questions.
2. If the house has no removable roof, the existing roof of some rooms must be removed at present: the bathroom where the indoor unit will be placed and the corridor through which the pipeline will pass. In addition, the ceiling of the room that will have ventilation holes is also pierced.
3. After the previous step, the most debris is to remove debris and clean the floor. In this way, the simplest pre-installation phase is over.
4. Now put the indoor pipe air conditioner in the bathroom, and the outdoor condensing unit on the wall, and set up the shockproof device to avoid uncomfortable noise. Then, the two devices are connected by laying cooling lines.
5. The next step is to deploy the air conditioning pipeline network on the housing corridor. It is usually made of a double-layer aluminum coating material called Pre-insulated duct sheet.
It's time to put the indoor air conditioner on the pipe. Bathroom is a good choice, which can facilitate equipment maintenance and possible repair. The external condensing device installed on the wall is also placed there, and the shockproof device is set to avoid uncomfortable noise. Then, the two devices are connected by laying cooling lines.
The next step is to deploy the air conditioning pipeline network on the housing corridor. It is usually made of material with double aluminum coating. When we finish driving, we will place false ceiling boards, some of which have grilles through which air flows. Intermediate solutions can be selected and some gypsum ceilings can be made, but it is recommended to retain some removable ceilings to facilitate future cleaning and maintenance work.
6. Relocate the ceiling: a gypsum is placed in the corridor, and a removable gypsum is selected in the bathroom to facilitate the maintenance and possible repair of the equipment.
The false ceiling is very light. It leaves a small space (from 10 cm to 1 m) between the top forging and what we usually call the roof. The work of the whole house does not have to last more than two or three days.
7. Place the grille, and the air flow will enter the room through the grille, and install and balance.
8. Finally, verify the installation and conduct necessary tests to verify that everything is normal.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.