Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 1
(1) The installation location of the main unit of the air conditioner should be convenient for maintenance without affecting its function. Pay special attention to heat dissipation. When there are multiple hosts in the computer room, the connection direction and operation surface of all hosts must be in the same direction.
(2) The base of the terminal equipment is uniformly made of channel steel, and the specification of the channel steel is based on the weight of the equipment, but not less than No. 10 channel steel.
(3) The installation position of the fan coil unit is 150mm away from the wall, 200mm away from the window, and 300mm away from the wall if there is a pipe behind it (the size after subtracting the return air box). If the size of the ceiling is large enough, the coil can be installed at the level of the air duct. If the space on the ceiling is not high enough, the coil should be installed as close to the floor as possible (sufficient drainage height must be left).
(4) The serial numbers of the air-conditioning main unit and the fan coil unit must be copied correctly, and the random data shall be kept intact.
(5) Do not damage the equipment during transportation and installation, especially the paint on the shell of the main engine, the fins, and the condensate pan, casing, impeller, etc. of the fan coil.
(6) The junction box of the fan coil unit, the condensate pipe interface, and the water inlet and outlet interfaces must be in the same direction, which is convenient for maintenance in the future. If the fan coil unit is connected to the return air duct, an inspection hole must be opened at the lower part of the return air duct to facilitate the removal of the motor during maintenance.
(7) The installation position of the equipment must be correct, and it must be installed flat and upright.
(8) The screw rod of coil pipe and hoisting support and hanger shall not be less than 8mm.
(9) Electric two-way valves or proportional integral valves must be installed on the outlet pipes of all terminal equipment.
(10) All equipment entrances and exits must be equipped with soft connection shock absorbers.
(11) The base of the equipment must be pre-padded with shock-absorbing rubber plates or shock absorbers.
(12) A galvanized flat iron must be welded on the base of the equipment to be connected to the lightning protection ground wire of the building. For example, in the machine room, all hosts, water pumps, and power distribution cabinets must be connected to the lightning protection ground wire, and connected with a galvanized flat iron (electrical construction specification requirements).
2. Wind System
(1) The production of the air return box should meet the requirements, the layering should be good, and the insulation should be good. Do not damage the insulation material during installation.
(2) When the return air box is riveted with the fan coil unit, the return air box must be straightened, and no distortion or rubbing is allowed.
(3) There should be no missing welding and holes in flange welding. The flange diagonal error is less than 3MM, and the flatness error is less than 2MM. The distance between flange screw holes and rivet holes is specified as 120MM. The welding slag must be removed before the flange is painted, and the red lead should be painted twice.
(4) The head of the air duct adopts the nest buckle method, the air nozzle (0.05m) adopts riveting, and sealant is applied everywhere. When the flange is riveted, the flanging of the air duct shall not be less than 6MM, and the four sides shall be consistent.
(5) The air supply under the air duct must be provided with a windshield, and the air nozzle must have a blunt edge.
(6) The installation of the air duct in the living room The two fan coil units should be consistent. The air duct and the fan coil unit are connected with waterproof soft canvas, the length is 200mm, and they are crimped with a single flange.
(7) For the installation of air ducts in the master bedroom (side supply and bottom return), the center points of the supply and return air outlets should be on the same plane axis. If the side is sent to the side and the side is returned, the air supply and return air outlets should be on the same plane.
(8) For fan coil units installed on the side with a sloped roof elevation exceeding 2800mm, a 45-degree (angle bend) air duct must be installed at the air supply outlet.
(9) After the air duct is made, it must be submitted for inspection first, and then installed with insulation.
(10) When the large side of the main air duct exceeds 1000mm, an inner support should be installed at the center of the air duct. When the main air duct exits the machine room and passes through the wall, pipe sleeves and fire dampers must be installed.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.