Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
VENTECH research and development plus a strict quality control program have been fundamental to our growth, success and reputation.
Air duct machine installation precautions
Selection of installation location
01. According to the place of use and customer needs, choose a suitable location, which can not only meet the use needs but also reduce user costs.
02. Install in a place where drainage pipes can be easily arranged and there is sufficient drainage slope.
03. Install in a place where the air circulation at the air inlet and outlet of the indoor unit will not be obstructed
04. Install in a place with a relative humidity of less than 80% (when installed in an environment with high humidity, special attention should be paid to prevent condensation, such as thickening and insulating the indoor unit, air pipe, refrigerant pipe, and drain pipe).
05. If it is installed in a place where the indoor unit may be exposed to oil or steam (such as a kitchen), necessary protective measures must be taken. In order to avoid the performance degradation of the indoor unit and the corrosion of heat exchangers and other components.
Installation method of air outlet and air duct
01. The soft connection between the tuyere and the air duct, and between the indoor unit and the air duct must not exceed 15cm, and must be tightened, and the soft connection must not collapse. Otherwise, the circulating air volume of the inner unit will be reduced, and the indoor cooling and heating effect will not be achieved. Design requirements.
02. When the indoor unit is connected to the air duct, the side of the air duct must be fixed with a hanger. When the air duct is long, use a hanger to fix it every 1m. When fixing the air duct, the upper and lower sides of the air duct must be tightly pressed with angle iron. The joints of the tuyere, air duct, canvas, etc. must be well airtight, and no obvious air leakage is allowed, otherwise a large amount of hot and cold air will be lost in the ceiling, resulting in attenuation of the air conditioning effect.
03. When the side air outlet is adopted, the position of the air outlet should be consistent with the air outlet of the indoor unit, and there should be no obvious misalignment. If there is a dislocation phenomenon, there will be a nest wind problem at the air outlet, which will reduce the air speed and air volume, thereby affecting the overall air circulation and reducing the air conditioning effect.
04. When setting the air outlet of the air duct, the size of the air outlet cannot be set arbitrarily, and the opening size should be calculated according to the wind speed. Prevent the opening from being too large, the wind speed is too small or the opening is too small, the wind speed is too high, and the wind noise is too large.
Air duct machine installation precautions
01. When installing, pay attention to the distance between the air duct machine and the surrounding walls. The machine cannot be close to the roof, and there should be a gap in the middle. The air duct should be insulated to prevent condensation.
02. In the case of side air outlet, if the air outlet is decorated with a light trough or an extended decorative plate, the extension length of the light trough or extended decorative plate cannot be greater than the distance from the lower edge of the air outlet to the bottom of the ceiling (L≤H), otherwise it will cause the wind to blow. Down, affect the air conditioning effect.
03. When the air supply method adopts down-flow and down-flow, attention should be paid to the distance between the air supply and return air outlets, and the distance should not be less than 1.5 meters.
How much do you know about the air outlets commonly used in air conditioning ventilation?
Why need CNC cutting machine in our production?
The basic design steps of air conditioning system design and its main design procedures
The characteristics, design methods and comparison of commonly used air-conditioning systems Part One
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 1
Know more about ventilation systems
HVAC—Installation specifications for air conditioning vents
The characteristics, design methods and comparison of commonly used air-conditioning systems Part Two
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 2
The pre-installation of air conditioning ducts, step by step
Copyright © 2019 Yingde Ventech Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.