Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
What are the precautions for fresh air system installation
What is a fresh air system?
The fresh air system is an independent air treatment system composed of an air supply system and an exhaust system. It is divided into two types: ducted fresh air system and ductless fresh air system. The ducted fresh air system is composed of a fresh fan and pipe fittings. The outdoor air is purified by the fresh fan and introduced into the room, and the indoor air is exhausted through the pipe;
Introduce fresh air, purify and filter the pollution and bacteria in the air during the process of sending in the air, and at the same time prevent outdoor dust and smog from invading the room, so as to ensure that the air in people's living environment is fresh. So, how to install the fresh air system?
How to install the fresh air system - host installation
1. Host hoisting
· The installation location of the main engine is generally in the ceiling of the bathroom, balcony or kitchen. When installing, it should be noted that it should not be too far away from the air duct, and the machine should be installed in the air duct, and the channel should avoid bends, so as to reduce resistance .
When the main engine is installed, the suspender nut should have safety anti-loosening measures to make it firmly installed and there will be no noise in operation. It should also be noted that an inspection port should be reserved under the junction box of the host to facilitate later installation and maintenance.
2. Pipeline installation
· There should not be too much error in the installation of the pipeline, try to keep it in a horizontal and vertical state, and also ensure that the inner diameter of the pipe is clean and free of debris.
During installation, the tuyere, direction, and pipe diameter of the pipeline must conform to the design drawings, and the installation of the pipeline should be fixed with a support hanger to prevent loosening.
3. Connect the air duct to the host
Generally, the connection between the air duct and the main unit should be connected by a silencer hose or aluminum foil. It should be noted that neither the silencer hose nor the aluminum foil can be twisted, and the degree of tightness between the two should be appropriate.
The connection of the return air pipe should be tight, so as to avoid the reduction of the cross-sectional area caused by the suction deformation.
How to install the fresh air system - air outlet installation
4. Air inlet installation
· Before installing the air inlet, be sure to choose the installation location, it is best to install it under the window sill or a location that is relatively easy to install, and never install it in a dead corner.
The correct installation position can make the indoor dirty air and fresh air form a circulation system, so that the indoor air can be circulated. The air inlet should be installed firmly and stably.
5. Exhaust outlet installation
· For the indoor air outlet, the best installation position is above the outside of the door frame. This installation method makes the exhaust air and fresh air form a ventilation circulation system, so that the indoor air can be well circulated and the indoor air is more fresh.
The air outlet must be installed firmly, and it should be noted that the air outlet should be close to the roof or wall.
How to install the fresh air system - commissioning and acceptance
6. Debugging and acceptance
·Entrust the decoration unit to reserve the location for the fresh air controller and the host power supply, and the location of the host power supply should be reserved within a radius of 1.5m from the host power supply. After the main unit is installed, it should be tested to ensure that the air volume of each air supply port is similar.
The inspection and repair work must be done before the ground decoration layer is completed. The content of the commissioning mainly includes various safety inspections before operation, the trial operation of the fan in the main outdoor unit of the fresh air unit, and checking whether the fresh air system is running smoothly and whether there is any abnormal vibration and sound.
How to install the fresh air system? You can refer to the above installation methods to install the fresh air system. This will keep the indoor air fresh and bring a healthier and more comfortable environment to our lives.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.