Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
VENTECH research and development plus a strict quality control program have been fundamental to our growth, success and reputation.
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 3
4. Condensate pipe installation
(1) The diameter of the condensate pipe must meet the technical requirements. The installation must be completed before the internal wall plastering and waterproofing of the civil works.
(2) When installing the condensate pipe, it is necessary to spring the wire (apply for inspection), then use a cutting machine to build a groove, and then pick it out. The depth of the buried wall is 15MM. The prefabricated panels can not be picked horizontally when they meet the picking groove along the board. If you want to make grooves on beams or shear walls, you must first report to the owner and supervisor for consent.
(3) The installation of the condensate pipe must avoid the entrance door of the bathroom, and the distance from the door and window should be greater than 200MM.
(4) The distance between the brackets for condensate pipe installation should be less than 800mm. Exposed parts must be insulated (except for tube wells). When installing the condensate pipe, the length of the hose should be between 20MM and 30MM (the distance between the nozzle and the nozzle).
(5) After the condensing water pipe is installed, it must carry out the water flow and irrigation test, and report to the supervisor and the owner for inspection after passing the self-inspection.
5. Electrical Installation
(1) The distance between the clamps of the wire pipe should be less than 600mm, horizontal and vertical, and the length of the corrugated pipe should not be greater than 500mm.
(2) The wire box inlet pipe of the fan coil unit must be piped from above.
(3) The wire joints must be soldered (in-line joints are prohibited), and double-wrapped with insulating tape and waterproof tape.
(4) Electrical insulation must meet the requirements.
(5) The gear speed line of the fan coil unit must be connected correctly and cannot be confused with the zero line.
(1) When the water pipe is insulated, the joint between the insulation pipe shell and the wooden ring must be glued and wrapped with tape.
(2) When the air duct is insulated, the insulation glue should be evenly brushed without air holes, and the surface should be smooth and free of dirt. The splicing of the boards must be above the air duct, and the splicing must be glued.
(3) The insulation material must not fall off, crack, or be damaged, and the insulation tape must be well bonded and not fall off.
(4) When the water pipe is kept warm, the place where the pipe shell cannot pass is filled with foaming agent.
(5) After the pipeline pressure test is completed, the pipeline well and the part where the water pipe passes through the wall should be protected first, so as not to affect the civil construction.
(6) After the pipe insulation is completed, a film should be wrapped, try to wrap a single pipe, and the appearance inspection should meet the requirements.
7. Regulations for cooperation with civil engineering
(1) Slots and holes on the wall and ground must be approved by the inspection.
(2) The elastic thread is covered with pink thread, with stone red pigment, and the ink fountain is no longer used.
(3) Do not scratch on the wall, such as drafting and making unnecessary marks.
(4) If it is accidentally dirty and greasy, it should be removed with sandpaper in time; if other items are accidentally damaged, it should be repaired or compensated in time.
(5) The holes to be drilled on the wall should be square and suitable in size. They must be struck with a chisel moderately, and direct beating with a hammer is strictly prohibited.
(6) Without approval, drilling and slotting on shear walls and beams is strictly prohibited.
(7) Pay attention to the protection of finished products of other units, do not stain walls and floors, do not damage waterproofing, doors and windows, wall corners, window corners and other objects.
(8) The construction site must be clean and orderly, the materials stacked neatly, the construction waste should be cleaned up in time, no random throwing is allowed, and it is forbidden to dump garbage from upstairs to downstairs.
(9) Strengthen the cooperation and coordination with civil engineering during construction, and do a good job in site handover.
The characteristics, design methods and comparison of commonly used air-conditioning systems Part One
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 1
Know more about ventilation systems
HVAC—Installation specifications for air conditioning vents
The characteristics, design methods and comparison of commonly used air-conditioning systems Part Two
Central Air-conditioning Construction Site Experience-Part 2
The pre-installation of air conditioning ducts, step by step
Air duct machine installation precautions
Advantages of good ventilation system
The characteristics, design methods and comparison of commonly used air-conditioning systems Part Three
Copyright © 2019 Yingde Ventech Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.