Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Main construction precautions of clean air-conditioning and ventilation system
1. Several issues that should be paid attention to during prefabrication:
(1) The bite form of the thin steel plate air duct in the clean system should adopt single bite, corner bite and combined corner bite with small bite seams.
(2) The more economical decontamination methods such as plates can be scrubbed with detergent and water, and must be dried immediately after scrubbing.
(3) In the process of making air ducts and fittings, it must be carefully operated to make the seams continuous, tight, uniform in width, and free of holes and dark cracks. Sealant or other sealing measures should be applied to the joints of the air duct, rivet joints, and four corners of the flange.
(4) Splicing should be reduced as much as possible in the manufacture of air ducts, and there should be no horizontal joints in clean air ducts.
(5) The reinforcement frame or ribs of the air duct shall not be reinforced by convex ribs.
(6) After the air duct or parts are manufactured, both ends and all openings should be sealed with plastic film to ensure that the inner wall will not be polluted during transportation and installation.
2. Several issues that should be paid attention to during installation:
(1) Before the installation of the air duct, open the sealing film at both ends of the air duct at the construction site, and wipe off the dust that has not been cleaned in the air duct again.
(2) When the system is installed or suspended, the opening of the air duct must be closed at any time to prevent dust from entering again.
(3) The installation quality of the clean system is directly related to the environmental cleanliness of the construction site. Especially when working with various types of work, more attention should be paid to keeping the work site clean.
(4) Flange gaskets and gaskets for cleaning ports and inspection doors should be air-tight, non-dust-producing, elastic and have a certain strength. The gaskets should reduce the number of joints, and the joints must be trapezoidal or tenon-shaped. , and glued together.
(5) The short flexible pipe in the system should be made of materials with smooth surface, no dust production, and airtight, such as rubber sheet, artificial leather, etc.
3. Problems that should be paid attention to in air duct anti-corrosion and heat preservation. After the system has passed the light leakage or air leakage test, the system should be insulated. Generally, wooden strips that have been treated with anti-corrosion should be used to ensure that the air duct does not directly contact the support and hanger. The thickness of the wooden strips is equal to the thickness of the insulation material, so as to ensure that the support does not generate cold bridges. Otherwise, condensation will form and corrode the bracket.
4. Problems that should be paid attention to when the air duct passes through the settlement joint of the building When the air duct passes through the settlement joint of the building, a soft connection should be added, and artificial leather or rubber plates are generally used. Air pipe supports and hangers are generally fixed on the columns, beams or slabs of the building. When the building settles, the support will settle accordingly. However, it is impossible to adjust the support and hanger at any time, which causes the air duct to be partially subjected to torsion or shear stress, and uneven settlement for a long time will cause damage to the air duct and affect the use of the system.
5. Problems that should be paid attention to in the installation of high-efficiency filters High-efficiency filters are key equipment to ensure air cleanliness, and are also the last pass of the clean system. They must be specially protected during transportation and installation.
(1) The high-efficiency filter requires its own internal quality to be good, such as a metal frame filter that does not grow mold, and its finished product must be non-irritating.
(2) During the transportation and handling process of the high-efficiency filter, to prevent the folded filter paper from drooping, it should be transported and stored in the direction of the factory mark.
(3) The inner surface of the static pressure box of the filter must be wiped clean during installation. In order to prevent the dust particles in the system from being blown out and being sucked back into the system by the return air, the clean room should be cleaned repeatedly, and the equipment floor should be fully cleaned.
(4) The high-efficiency filter should be visually inspected when it is installed and unpacked. If there is no damage, it should be installed immediately. The installation direction must be correct, and the arrow mark on the frame must be consistent with the airflow direction.
(5) The location of the fresh air outlet should be selected in a clean area with less dust content outdoors, because it directly affects the dust content of the system.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.