From a fundamental point of view, the harm of laser cutting machine to human body
Although the laser cutting machine does not cause any harm to the human body in nature, it can also cause certain harm to the human body if it is used improperly.
1. Eye injuries
When workers touch the laser cutting machine, they often like to stare at the cutting head. If they stare at the spark from the cutting for a long time, it will cause eye damage and produce a tingling sensation. In the process of the laser cutting machine, the emitted energy can be highly concentrated and focused on the retina, forming an image through the refractive medium of the eye, so that the energy density on the retina is significantly higher than that of the cornea. In addition, the monochromatic laser is good, and the powdery chromatic aberration is small, which can cause damage to the cornea or retina.
2. Skin damage
When the laser irradiates the skin, if the energy (power) is too large, it may cause skin damage. The damage can be repaired by the tissue, and the function is reduced, but it does not affect the overall functional structure. If the skin is irradiated for a long time, it may cause burns and scars.
3. Respiratory system damage
When the laser is used to process some special metal materials, the high temperature generated by the laser will combine with the gas and produce a lot of dust. Most smoke contains a lot of chemical components, and dust will also be suspended in the air. If it is accidentally inhaled, it will cause damage to the human respiratory system.
How to avoid the damage of fiber laser cutting machine?
1. The protective equipment required by the laser cutting machine should be prepared, and protective glasses should be worn to prevent laser damage to human eyes. When cutting, other people in the work area should not look directly at the laser.
2. Operators should pay attention to eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver and other foods rich in vitamin AC and protein to better protect the eyes.
3. Corresponding dust removal devices should be equipped, try to operate in an unobstructed air environment, and wear a mask.
4. When arranging the cutting site, the working environment and walls should be painted dark to reduce radiation.
5. Do not touch the cutting parts immediately after processing to avoid burns.
6. Since the laser beam is invisible, the light path should not be touched during use to avoid harm to the body.
7. There are harmful elements (ZnSe) in the focus lens of the laser cutting machine. Do not touch the lens often. After the lens is scrapped, special treatment should be carried out. Don't throw it around.
Many of us have heard about INFO CENTER and seen some of these units in operation in powder coating machine for sale, assembly machine manufacturers and powder coating system for sale spaces.
If you already use INFO CENTER elsewhere or want the ability to offer restricted chat access to certain individuals, INFO CENTER punching machine manufacturer offers you the most flexibility.
It is essential to know the basic functioning of to help us understand the components and the part they play.
Overall, INFO CENTER may be a great way for manufacturers to expand their use of technology, but the price could present a significant hurdle for some businesses.
Using high technology, INFO CENTER showed its competitive advantages, captioned with information about the company's commitment to providing safe, reliable, profitable jobs to local artisans.