Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Central air conditioning construction site experience
1> Equipment installation
1. The installation position of the air conditioner host should be convenient for maintenance, and it will not affect its use function, especially pay attention to heat dissipation. In the case of multiple hosts in the computer room, all the host computers must take over the direction and the operating surface in the same direction;
2. The base of the terminal equipment is uniformly made of channel steel, and the channel steel specification is determined according to the weight of the equipment but cannot be smaller than No. 10 channel steel;
3. The installation position of the fan coil unit is 150mm away from the wall, 200mm away from the window, and 300mm away from the wall with pipes behind it (the size after subtracting the return air box). If the size of the ceiling is large enough, the coil can be installed horizontally with the air duct. If the space on the ceiling is not high enough, the coil should be installed on the floor as much as possible (must leave enough drainage height);
4. The serial numbers of the main unit of the air conditioner and the fan coil unit must be copied correctly, and the random data must be well preserved;
5. Do not damage the equipment during handling and installation, especially the paint of the main engine shell, the fins and the condensed water pan, socket shell, impeller, etc. of the fan coil;
6. The junction box, condensate pipe interface, and water inlet and outlet interfaces of the fan coil unit must be in the same direction to facilitate future maintenance; if the fan coil unit is connected to the return air duct, an inspection hole must be opened at the lower part of the return air duct to facilitate the removal of the motor during maintenance;
7. The installation position of the equipment should be correct, and it should be installed correctly;
8. The screw rod of the coil and the hoisting support and hanger shall not be less than 8mm;
9. Electric two-way valve or proportional integral valve must be installed on the outlet pipe of all terminal equipment;
10. All equipment import and export must be equipped with soft connection damping device;
11. The equipment base must be pre-padded with shock-absorbing rubber sheets or shock absorbers;
12. A galvanized flat iron must be welded on the equipment base to connect the lightning protection ground wire of the building. For example, in the computer room, all the mainframes, water pumps, and power distribution cabinets must be connected to the lightning protection ground wire, and connected with a galvanized flat iron (electrical construction specification).
2> The Air system
1. The production of the return air box should meet the requirements, the beading should be good, and the insulation should be good; the insulation material should not be damaged during installation;
2. When the return air box and the fan coil unit are riveted, the return air box must be upright, and must not be distorted or twisted;
3. There should be no leakage welding, holes, flange diagonal error less than 3MM, flatness error less than 2MM, flange screw hole and rivet hole distance is specified as 120MM, flange must be removed before painting the welding slag, and then Brush Red Pill twice;
4. The head of the air duct adopts the socket method, the air nozzle (0.05 m) is riveted, and sealant is applied at each place. When the flange is riveted, the flanging of the air duct shall not be less than 6MM, and the four sides shall be consistent;
5. The air supply under the air duct must be equipped with a windshield, and the air nozzle must be blunt;
6. The installation of the air duct in the living room should be consistent with the two fan coil units. The air duct and the fan coil unit are connected with waterproof soft canvas, the length is 200mm, and they are crimped with a single flange;
7. For the installation of the air duct in the master bedroom (side delivery and lower return), the center point of the return air outlet should be on the same plane axis; if side delivery is side return, the return air outlet should be on the same plane;
8. For the fan coil unit installed on the side of the inclined roof with an elevation exceeding 2800mm, the air supply port needs to be installed with a 45-degree (angle bend) air duct;
9. After the air duct is made, it must be reported for inspection first, and then installed with insulation;
10. When the large side of the main air duct exceeds 1000mm, an inner support should be provided at the center of the air duct. When the main air duct goes out of the equipment room and passes through the wall, a pipe sleeve and a fire damper should be installed.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.