Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
VENTECH research and development plus a strict quality control program have been fundamental to our growth, success and reputation.
Central air conditioning construction site experience-2
3> Water system
1. The shrinkage of the PP-R pipe must be less than 3% when it is hot-melted, and the installation must meet the technical requirements of the manufacturer;
2. The pipes must be casing through the wall, De25 and De32 use PUC70 casing; De40, De50 and De63 use PUC110 casing; De75 and De90 use PUC133 casing;
3. L30 angle steel is used for pipe supports indoors, and aluminum powder paint is used for the finish; L40 angle steel is used outdoors; channel steel supports must be used for large pipes. (Above DN150)
4. Before installing the pipe support, the wire must be stretched first, the distance is less than 800mm, and it must be equally divided on the same plane, and the form of the support in the same area should be the same;
5. The installation of pipeline wells should be coordinated with the cooperating units to avoid staggered effects;
6. The installation position of the pipe bracket is greater than 150mm and less than 300mm from the PP-R pipe elbow; the installation of the pipe bracket should be straight and not skewed;
7. The centering of the pipeline support must be consistent with the reserved pre-embedded holes, and the pipeline installation must be horizontal and vertical;
8. After the water pipe is installed, it must be flushed and pressure tested first. The test pressure is 1Mpa, stabilized for 10 minutes, and the pressure shall not drop; then reduce the pressure to 0.6Mpa, stabilized for 60 minutes, and the pressure shall not drop, and the appearance inspection is qualified without leakage. The insulation can only be obtained after passing the inspection and inspection; the high-rise pipeline should be pressed with a pressure test of 1.5 times the working pressure;
9. An automatic exhaust valve must be set at the highest part of the chilled water pipe, and a hose should be connected to the condensate pan of the nearby fan coil or into the condensate water pipe; the lowest part of the chilled water pipe should be set with a drain valve;
10. The hot melt connection of PP-R pipeline shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The selection of the hot melter should be appropriate, the die head should be intact, and the working temperature should be between 230 degrees and 260 degrees. The hot melter can only be operated after it reaches the set working temperature;
(2) Special pipe shears, hacksaw or pipe cutting machine should be used to cut the pipe, the burrs and burrs should be removed from the cut section, and the truncated surface of the pipe must be perpendicular to the pipe axis;
(3) Before welding, the dirt on the connecting end face of the pipe and pipe fittings must be removed to ensure that it is clean, dry and oil-free;
(4) Control the depth of hot melt and reduce the diameter reduction rate during hot melting;
(5) When welding elbows or tee, attention should be paid to its direction, and auxiliary marks can be used in the straight line direction of pipe fittings and pipes to clarify its position;
(6) When heating, the pipe end should be introduced into the heating jacket without rotation, and inserted to the specified depth. At the same time, the pipe fitting should be pushed onto the heating head without rotation to reach the specified depth, and the heating time should meet the requirements;
(7) After the heating time is reached, immediately remove the pipe and pipe fittings from the heating jacket and the heating head at the same time, and insert them into the specified depth quickly and evenly in a straight line without rotation, so that a uniform flange is formed at the joint;
(8) Within the specified processing time, the newly welded joint can be slightly corrected, but rotation is strictly prohibited;
(9) When the pipeline is installed, it must not be twisted axially, and it is not suitable for forced correction;
(10) When the pipe is installed, the pipe opening that is not closed for the time being must be tightly sealed to prevent debris from falling into the pipe;
4> the installation of condensate pipes
1. The diameter of the condensate pipe must meet the technical requirements, and the installation must be completed before the civil construction is used for interior wall plastering and waterproofing;
2. When installing the condensate pipe, it is necessary to stretch the wire (report for inspection) first, then use the cutting machine to build the groove, and then tick the wall. The depth of the buried wall is 15MM; Slotting in the shear wall must be approved by the owner and supervisor first;
3. The installation of the condensate pipe must avoid the bathroom entrance door, and the distance from the door, window, etc. should be greater than 200MM;
4. The distance between the brackets installed for the condensate pipe should be less than 800mm; the exposed part must be insulated (except the tube well); the length of the hose when the condensate pipe is installed should be between 20MM and 30MM (the distance between the nozzle and the nozzle);
5. After the installation of the condensing water pipe, the water passing and irrigation tests must be carried out, and the inspection shall be submitted to the supervisor and the owner after passing the self-test.
Copyright © 2019 Yingde Ventech Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.