Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
The laser cutting machine system is composed of laser generators, beam transmission components, workbenches (machine tools), microcomputer numerical control cabinets, coolers, and computers (hardware and software). Its main core components are mainly composed of laser generator, machine tool, numerical control system, cutting head and other parts. The following editor will introduce the composition of the laser cutting machine in detail.
What are the core components of the laser cutting machine?
1. Laser generator: a device that generates a laser light source. Regarding the use of laser cutting, except for a few places where YAG solid-state lasers are used, most of them use CO2 gas lasers and fiber lasers with higher electrical-optical conversion efficiency and higher output power. Because laser cutting requires high beam quality, not all lasers can be used for cutting.
2. Outer optical path: Refractive mirror, used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to prevent the beam path from malfunctioning, all mirrors must be maintained with a maintenance cover, and a clean positive pressure maintenance gas should be introduced to protect the lens from contamination. A set of lenses with good performance will focus a beam with no divergence angle into an infinitely small spot.
3. Numerical control system: control the machine tool to complete the movement of the X, Y, Z axis, and also control the laser Output Power. Stabilized power supply: connected between the laser, CNC machine tool and the power supply system. Mainly play a role in avoiding external power grid interference.
4. Cutting head: mainly includes cavity, focusing lens holder, focusing lens, capacitive sensor, auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts. The cutting head drive installation is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z axis according to the program. It is composed of a servo motor, a screw or gear and other transmission parts.
5. Part of the machine tool host: the part of the machine tool of the laser cutting machine, the mechanical part that completes the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes, including the cutting work platform. It is used to place the workpiece to be cut, and can stop moving correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by a servo motor.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.