Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Fiber laser cutting machines have been widely used in the field of metal processing, and both sheet metal processing and sheet metal cutting industries have their shadows. Many customers want to know what parts it consists of and what functions each part has when buying a fiber laser cutting machine. Let us explain its structure and function in detail.
Fiber laser cutting machine is composed of machine tool, operating platform, laser and water tank
1. Fiber laser: The laser beam energy used to cut materials is The core component of fiber laser cutting machine is relatively expensive.
2. Cutting head: The cutting head includes focusing lens, lens, sensor, nozzle and other parts. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the material through the cutting head for processing.
3. External light path: used to transmit the laser beam to the desired location. In order to prevent the beam path from malfunctioning, all rear-view mirrors should be protected by a protective cover, and clean protective gas should be introduced to protect the lens from contamination.
4. Machine tool worktable: the fiber laser cutting machine of the machine part, the machine part realizes the movement of X, y and Z axis, including the cutting worktable. It is used to place the material to be cut and move it correctly and accurately according to the control program. It is usually driven by a servo motor.
5. Servo motor: The servo motor can control the cutting speed, and the position accuracy is very accurate. The voltage signal can be converted into torque and speed to drive the control object. The rotor speed of the servo motor is controlled by the input signal.
6. Linear guidance: The function of linear guidance movement is to support and guide the moving parts to perform equivalent linear movement in a given direction. According to the nature of friction, linear motion guide can be divided into sliding friction guide, rolling friction guide, elastic friction guide, fluid friction guide and so on.
7. CNC console: used to control the working process of the all-fiber laser cutting machine, generally equipped with a computer and professional design software.
8. Water-cooled water unit: The function of the water-cooled unit is to cool the fiber laser. The water-cooling unit also cools the reflector and focus lens of the external light path of the machine tool, ensuring stable beam transmission quality and effectively preventing the lens from deforming or cracking due to excessive temperature.
9. Auxiliary gas: including gas cylinders and air compressors. The auxiliary gas can blow away the slag and support the combustion when cutting metal, which also has a certain protective effect on the cutting head.
The above summarizes the more important parts of the fiber laser cutting machine. I believe you now have a certain understanding of its composition and structure. When we buy the fiber laser cutting machine, we should correctly distinguish the authenticity of these parts.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.