Three-dimensional laser cutting machine challenges the traditional automobile manufacturing process
Guide: The 3D fiber laser cutting machine is an advanced laser cutting that uses a dedicated fiber laser cutting head, a high-precision capacitive tracking system, a fiber laser and an industrial robot system to perform multi-angle and multi-directional flexible cutting of metal sheets of different thicknesses. equipment. With the development of laser technology, three-dimensional laser cutting and welding technology, as high-end laser application technology, has been more and more widely used in the automobile manufacturing industry: automobile parts, automobile bodies, automobile door frames, automobile trunks, automobile vehicles Top cover and other aspects.
Falilei 3D fiber laser cutting machine
1. Application of 3D laser cutting industry
Three-dimensional laser cutting is widely used in sheet metal processing, metal processing, advertising production, kitchenware, automobiles, lamps, saw blades, elevators, metal crafts, textile machinery, food machinery, glasses production, medical equipment, Instrumentation and other industries. Especially in the sheet metal processing industry, it has replaced traditional processing methods and is deeply favored by industry users.
2. Machinable materials
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc plate, pickling sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipe cutting .
3. Three-dimensional laser cutting machine processing high-strength steel
Edge trimming is another challenge for high-strength steel. The 3D laser cutting machine is suitable for the trimming of formed sheet metal parts, especially for steel plates with a strength of up to 1500MPa, because there is no other processing method to substitute. Because when processing these high-hardness materials, the service life of the die or tool of the traditional equipment will be greatly shortened, and laser cutting does not have to consider these issues, and it also has the advantages of short installation time, flexible product replacement or sample production.
4. Three-dimensional laser cutting machine applied to the cutting of car side walls
(1) The side wall is made of high-strength steel by hot forming, which has high hardness and has to withstand great stress. The B side wall made of high-strength steel increases the impact resistance and improves the safety of the car. This is also the reason why automakers are willing to use high-strength steel despite the high cost.
(2) It is used for laser drilling equipment for automobile bumpers. Automobile bumpers are special-shaped parts. The traditional stamping method is very complicated, and the parts are prone to deformation and stress. The laser cutting method does not need to be complicated. The fixture system has no processing stress, no deformation, no burrs, and no edge collapse. It is more suitable for post-processing and installation.
It can be seen that in the field of automobile manufacturing, the use of laser technology has made automobile manufacturing high-precision, high-quality, easy to achieve automation, flexibility and intelligence; more importantly, it can improve the safety and quality of automobiles , Clean production and reduce waste and pollution, reduce costs, and ultimately benefit ordinary consumers.
need huge investment, so it is important to shop with caution.
We are an experienced supplier of and have gained good reputaion among global customers. With a wide range of in offer, we can customize according to your requirement. Send us your enquiry at Ventech Automatic Machine.
Innovative technology helped us produce a strong, reliable product as INFO CENTER for customers, offer superior quality and dependability to our customers, and scale at a quicker pace.