Precautions for conventional operation of laser cutting machine
1. The operator must strictly abide by the safety operating regulations of the laser cutting machine.
2. The operator must consult all the manuals attached with the machine or have received the training of our customer service staff, be familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and must wear safety glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. Operators are not allowed to leave their posts or be entrusted to take care of them when the equipment is started.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and stack the workpieces, plates, and waste materials as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing wires, water pipes and air pipes to avoid electric leakage, water leakage and air leakage. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode the gas cylinder in the sun or close to a heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Before turning on the power supply of the water chiller, check the water level of the water chiller. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the water chiller when there is no water or the water level is too low to avoid damage to the water cooling equipment. It is strictly forbidden to squeeze or step on the water inlet and outlet pipes of the water cooler to keep the waterway unblocked.
11. The wavelength of the laser produced by this product is 1064nm, which can cause burns when irradiated to the human skin. When looking at the laser beam for a long time, it will cause serious damage to the eye and retina (such as cataracts). The operator must wear 1064nm to protect the eyes .
12. The equipment will produce a lot of smoke and dust when cutting certain boards. The air outlet pipe of the fan should be led to the outdoors, or an air purification device should be added. In addition, operators should wear dust masks to prevent occupational diseases.
13. When the temperature is below 0℃, the cooling water in the water cooler, laser and water pipes should be discharged when the temperature is below 0℃ for a long time to avoid freezing of the cooling water and damage to the equipment and pipelines.
14. Check the protective lens inside the laser cutting head once a day. When the collimator or focusing lens needs to be disassembled, record the disassembly process, pay special attention to the installation direction of the lens, and do not install the wrong lens.
When you find yourself in need of INFO CENTER assembly machine manufacturers, you may not know where to begin. And that's OK! Search out YINGDE VENTECH INTELLIGENT EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. to handle your INFO CENTER needs.
YINGDE VENTECH INTELLIGENT EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. strives to be the acknowledged global leader and preferred partner in helping our clients succeed in the world’s rapidly evolving financial markets.
Many of the INFO CENTER listed here can be purchased for less money, but in general we recommend paying a slightly higher price for significantly improved performance. These are our top choices and their recommended configurations.
With the help of a powder coating machine for sale INFO CENTER, powder coating system for sale becomes a reasonably easy job that you can take care of simply and swiftly.