Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Precautions for construction of galvanized air duct
1. When galvanized air ducts pass through walls, use non-combustible thermal insulation materials such as rock wool to seal.
2. When installing the galvanized air duct, it should be installed while passing through the nylon wire, so that the running light can be used for the tightness test. Before the tightness test, 150W full-line lights and at least 50 meters of wire should be prepared.
3. The system name, serial number, section specification, length of each section, etc. should be indicated when numbering.
4. The depth of the expansion bolt hole when the support and hanger is installed is the length of the expansion bolt pipe plus 1~1.5CM.
5. The bracket and galvanized air duct should be installed by pulling wires, so that the straightness and flatness can be adjusted after the installation. The hanger rod of the galvanized air duct should be vertical, and the hanger rod of the galvanized air duct of the same specification should be on a straight line in the length direction.
6. After the pipeline is installed and straightened, the flange connection part should be sealed with flame-retardant sealant again.
7. When the boom is connected to the bracket, fix the upper part of the nut bracket and the two lower parts, and add a vibration-proof rubber pad with a thickness of 10MM to prevent the nut from loosening when the galvanized pipe vibrates.
8. When the height difference of the longer pipeline changes, the water receiving pan should be set at the low place according to the objective actual situation, and there should be a water seal.
9. The damper with a diameter or long side greater than 630mm should be separately provided with a support and hanger, the direction of the damper should be correct, and the fire damper should not be more than 200mm away from the wall.
10. Protective ducts should be installed when galvanized air ducts pass through fire shutters and firewalls. The thickness of the ducts should not be less than 1.6mm. The ducts and galvanized ducts should be sealed with non-combustible thermal insulation materials (such as rock wool).
Precautions for the construction of polyurethane sheets
Polyurethane material is one of the most popular heat preservation and energy saving materials on the market at this stage. After the special process of the polyurethane production line, the produced sheet has super abrasion resistance, anti-aging performance and toughness. It is often used in construction projects in different environments. Here are some points that need to be paid attention to during construction:
1. Before construction, the surrounding environment must be inspected accordingly, so as to determine the stacking place of the plates and the placement of related equipment.
2. Before carrying out construction operations, it is necessary to check the drawings and equipment performance to see if there are any problems, to ensure the accuracy of the drawings and whether they are consistent with the construction project.
3. For the preparation of calibration equipment and materials, it is necessary to know that there are many parts used in the construction and installation of polyurethane panels. The size of the panels will also affect the types, specifications and quantities of these materials.
4. Fully communicate with technicians and operators before construction, carefully study construction drawings, and make construction plans under the condition of ensuring construction safety, so that the operators can be more clear about the precautions and operation steps.
5. After the materials arrive at the construction site, they need to be effectively checked and inspected to ensure that there is no damage due to movement or handling.
6. All the tools and equipment used need to be maintained in advance to make the performance satisfy the construction operation.
7. There should be a dedicated person to take care of the equipment daily, and regular inspection and maintenance. If any faults are found during use, professional maintenance personnel must be notified to deal with it as soon as possible.
Tips for purchasing polyurethane insulation board
1. Factors affecting the price of one square meter of polyurethane insulation board: the fire rating of the core material
Polyurethane insulation board is divided into three grades, B1, B2, and B3. The amount of black material depends on the key factor of the fireproof grade of polyurethane insulation board. The more black material is used, the higher the fire rating of the polyurethane insulation board; on the contrary, the lower the fire rating of the polyurethane insulation board. The price of different fire grades is also different, the higher the fire grade, the higher the price.
2. Factors affecting the price of one square meter of polyurethane insulation board: upper and lower steel plates
Polyurethane insulation board has two layers of steel plates. The price of the upper and lower steel plates is affected by factors such as thickness, manufacturer, and zinc content. The higher the requirements for the upper and lower steel plates, the higher the price will naturally be.
3. Factors affecting the most price of one square meter of polyurethane insulation board: specifications of polyurethane insulation board
Polyurethane insulation board has a width of 500mm to 1000mm, and a thickness of 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 20mm, 150mm, etc., with different specifications and different prices.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.