Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as the light source. The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for plane cutting or bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth, which is suitable for high-precision cutting of metal plates. Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It outputs high-energy-density laser beam, which is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is irradiated by the digital control mechanical system. Position and realize automatic cutting. Depending on the material of the cutting board, choosing different cutting pressures has a great impact on the quality of the fiber laser cutting machine.
When the pressure of the cutting gas is insufficient, the cutting quality will be affected as follows: melting stains are generated during cutting, and the cutting speed cannot meet the requirements and affect the production efficiency. When the pressure of the cutting gas is too high, it will affect the cutting quality: the cutting surface is rough and the slit is wider; at the same time, it will cause partial melting of the cut section and fail to form a good cut section.
The impact of cutting gas pressure on perforation: When the gas pressure is too low, the laser will not easily penetrate the cut sheet, and the perforation time will increase, resulting in low productivity. When the gas pressure is too high, the penetration point will melt, forming a larger melting point, which will affect the cutting quality.
In laser drilling, higher gas pressure is generally used to perforate thin plates, and a specific perforation method is used to perforate thick plates to eliminate the disadvantages of low air pressure to the protection of the lens. When the laser cutting machine is cutting ordinary carbon steel, the thicker the material, the lower the pressure of the cutting gas. When cutting stainless steel, the cutting gas pressure increases relatively with the thickness of the material.
Then the reasons for the unstable air pressure are: after confirming the external factors and internal factors, we need to subdivide. There is oil stains in the valve, and the air path is not smooth. If the air pressure is too high, it may be due to the failure of the air filter pressure reducing valve.
So we used the following methods to analyze and solve:
1. If the input air pressure has reached the requirements, check whether the adjustment of the air filter pressure reducing valve is correct; the gauge pressure display can meet the cutting requirements.
2. Pay attention to the output pressure display of the air compressor before use. If it does not meet the requirements, you can adjust the pressure or overhaul the air compressor.
3. If the input air quality is poor, it will cause oil stains in the pressure reducing valve, difficult to open the valve core, and the valve port cannot be fully opened.
4. The air pressure of the cutting torch nozzle is too low, and the pressure reducing valve needs to be replaced; the reduction of the air path section will also cause the air pressure to be too low, and the air pipe can be replaced according to the instructions.
5. If there is no problem with the above external air circuit, the internal factors of the laser cutting machine should be considered. First, check whether the air pipe is damaged, the air pipe is knotted, and the joint leaks. If there is any problem, the pipe needs to be replaced.
6. Secondly, check whether the solenoid valve, one-way valve, and proportional valve in the laser cutting machine are damaged. If the damage is confirmed, replace it in time to solve it.
Copyright © 2019 Yingde Ventech Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.