Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at VENTECH.
When cutting with fiber laser cutting machine, choose different cutting gases according to the material of the cut sheet. The choice of gas and pressure has a great influence on the quality of fiber laser cutting machine.
The influence of cutting gas and pressure on cutting quality
1) The cutting gas helps to dissipate heat and support combustion, blow away the molten stains, and obtain a better quality cut section.
2) When the pressure of the cutting gas is insufficient, the cutting quality will be affected as follows: melting stains are generated during cutting, and the cutting speed cannot be satisfied, which affects the production efficiency.
3) When the pressure of the cutting gas is too high, it will affect the cutting quality: the cutting surface is rough and the slit is wide; at the same time, it will cause partial melting of the cut section and fail to form a good cut section.
The influence of cutting gas pressure on perforation
1) When the gas pressure is too low, the laser will not easily penetrate the cut sheet, and the punching time will increase, resulting in low productivity.
2) When the gas pressure is too high, the penetration point will melt, forming a larger melting point, which will affect the cutting quality.
3) In laser drilling, a higher gas pressure is generally used for punching thin plates, while a specific punching method is used for punching thick plates to eliminate the disadvantages of low air pressure to the protection of the lens factor.
4) When the laser cutting machine is cutting ordinary carbon steel, the thicker the material, the lower the pressure of the cutting gas. When cutting stainless steel, the cutting gas pressure increases relatively with the thickness of the material. In short, the selection of cutting gas and pressure during laser cutting must be adjusted according to actual conditions during cutting. In specific applications, different cutting parameters must be selected according to specific conditions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.