Better Touch Better Business
Acceptance of standards for cutting quality of laser cutting machines
The application of laser cutting machines has become very common nowadays, attracting more attention, and with the market demand and the development of my country’s economy, the demand for this kind of equipment has become more extensive, then this kind of equipment is completed. Later, what are the acceptance criteria after cutting? The following article explains it for everyone.
1. Roughness. The cutting section of the laser cutting machine will form vertical lines. The depth of the lines determines the roughness of the cutting surface. The shallower the lines, the smoother the cut section. Roughness not only affects the appearance of the edge, but also affects the friction characteristics. In most cases, it is necessary to minimize the roughness, so the shallower the texture, the higher the cutting quality.
2. Verticality. If the thickness of the sheet metal exceeds 10mm, the verticality of the cutting edge is very important. When away from the focus, the laser beam becomes divergent, and the cut becomes wider toward the top or bottom depending on the position of the focus. The cutting edge deviates from the vertical line by a few hundredths of a millimeter. The more vertical the edge, the higher the cutting quality.
3. Cutting width. Generally speaking, the cutting width does not affect the cutting quality. The cutting width has an important effect only when a particularly precise contour is formed inside the part. This is because the cutting width determines the minimum inner warp of the contour. When the thickness of the sheet increases, the cutting width also changes. The increase. Therefore, in order to ensure the same high accuracy, no matter how large the width of the incision is, the processing area of u200bu200bthe workpiece in the laser cutting machine should be constant.
4. Texture. When cutting thick plates at high speed, the molten metal will not appear in the cut below the vertical laser beam, but will spray out at the rear of the laser beam. As a result, curved lines are formed on the cutting edge, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. In order to correct this problem, reducing the feed rate at the end of the cutting process can greatly eliminate the formation of lines.
5. Glitch. The formation of burrs is a very important factor that determines the quality of laser cutting. Because the removal of burrs requires extra work, the severity and amount of burrs can intuitively judge the quality of the cutting.
6. Material deposition. The laser cutting machine first hits a layer of special oily liquid on the surface of the workpiece before it starts to melt and perforate. During the cutting process, due to gasification and various materials are not used, the customer uses wind to remove the incision, but the upward or downward discharge will also form a deposit on the surface.
7. Depression and corrosion. Concavity and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cut edge and affect the appearance. They appear in cutting errors that should generally be avoided.
8. Heat affected zone. In laser cutting, the area around the incision is heated. At the same time, the structure of the metal changes. For example, some metals will harden. The heat-affected zone refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure changes.
9. Deformation. If the cutting causes the part to heat up sharply, it will deform. This is especially important in fine machining, because the contours and connecting pieces here are usually only a few tenths of a millimeter wide. Controlling the laser power and using short laser pulses can reduce parts heating and avoid deformation.
The inspection and acceptance of laser cutting machine cutting standards are the points introduced in the article. You can check the cutting quality of the laser cutting machine you bought according to the points explained in the article. There is no problem with the quality of the machine, so when selecting the equipment at first, choose the right equipment with good quality.
At the same time, as the recent research of VENTECH shows, the benefits of improved productivity and firm performance can make implementing basic management practices worth it.
If you are ready to stop the problem of assembly machine manufacturers and go back to normal, contact us at Ventech Automatic Machine. YINGDE VENTECH INTELLIGENT EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. is ready to help you out.
This is crucial when you need to maintain innovative information in INFO CENTER.